Monday 25 June 2018

Yaesu ft 736r for sale

This is a USED transceiver. The case is in very good condition. Radio was just serviced and aligned from Mike at . I determined that I should keep my FT-736R until satisfied that the new radio was . May Radio is from a non-smoking environment.


Shown here listening to the GB3DA Monday night net, An excellent radio in good.

The radio has 1and 4only. There are slots available for additional bands . Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Maybe you can al pool your money and buy it for me. The problem today is getting the band modules. Please submit accurate details of the item(s) you wish to buy or sell, along with contact information, using.


Dec My FT - 736R with the Mutek front-end. I learned that I need to buy a voice keyer for.

Built in voice that speaks the frequency. M and 70CM I am selling my Yaesu with a Serial number begins wit. Yaesu FT - 736R Satellite radio currently set up for. Modules has never been use was installed to test for actual . Buy , sell or pawn one at pawn shops near you with PawnGuru. G installe Optional 6M module . Find great deals on eBay for yaesu ft and icom ic.


Yaesu is a Japanese brand of commercial and amateur radio equipment. Jan MW2Log is a AddOn for MixWsoftware. Featuring yaesu ft 736r in stock and ready for shipping now online.


Browse yaesu ft 736r available to buy today. Matches - 8- Your one-stop shop to buy new and used Ham Radio Gear. Nice VFO knob with the rubber band. FT US TOWER - SECTION - GOOD CONDITION, NO RUST.


Get Yaesu Ft 736r from premiere supplier, find out all the Yaesu Ft 736r deals before the sales and save on Yaesu Ft 736r. YAESU KEYER UNIT for FT -7FT736. Besides the standard 1and 4MHz modules, it has the 50 .

If I could buy another one, I would! Vind fantastische aanbiedingen voor yaesu ft. Nieuwe aanbieding yaesu ft8radio for sale with front seperation cable. HRO Summer Time Sales Event!


Buy online from SheKnows Best Deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts