Tuesday 14 July 2015

12 Volt power supply car stereo

PSU has a 12V output, same as your car battery. You can use the connector that plugs into the CD-ROM, just find the wire that has 12V. Hooking up my car amplifier in my house.


Power Supply Car Stereo - Lightinthebox. Here at HiFiSoundConnection. This is my first instructable, so bear with me.

I turned a computer power suppy into a 12v power supply for a car stereo deck. Use car audio amps and head units in your home! Check out this 53A 12V server power supply by Delta. If you are looking to bench test some car audio items or set up a display boar then you will need one of these volt power supplies. Your car Audio should work well in your garage.


Mine has been running for years now. I needed another power supply to work on some vinatge CB radios , and low . But i have doubts about the right power supply. The user guide shows: to .

Use any computer desktop Switch mode power supply to run the car stereo. It gives contineus volt power. So, do they make transfers at a high amperage at 12v DC? A ready made mains adapter has . I highly recommend a regulated 12V power supply.


Handy tool for your test bench Testers, tinkerers, and car stereo installers! This regulated power supply converts household AC power to - volt DC power, . Automotive batteries are made to supply a LOT of current very quickly, but for just a . First off, let me begin by saying this is NOT a replacement for a high quality power supply for testing large amplifiers or using on a daily basis. V DC desktop Universal AC regulated . You want a volt DC power supply , not a transformer.


Since this is a car stereo it is actually designed to operate at 13. I want to use a car stereo in my shed. I have Class AC Adaptor with a 120V AC 60Hz 8. W Input and a 12V DC 300mA Output with positive .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts